Lakeview Industrial Park
Approximately 80 acres are available in the park. The Lakeview Industrial Park is Madison's eastern gateway from I-29. Businesses in the park are immediately visible by west-bound traffic.
The Park offers a unique opportunity for a variety of businesses or industries to relocate or expand:
- highway frontage
- access to a major highway
- business visibility
- zoned either light manufacturing or highway business
New to the Lakeview Industrial Park
- FirstLine Funding Group (new building in 2016)
- LAIC Spec Building (new building, now available)
- Superior Homes
- Raven Industries - new building
- Global Polymer Industries, Inc.
- The extension of Industry Avenue to the south was completed in November 2013. This extension allows access to lots in the southeastern section of the park.