Currently Under Construction
We are working hard to get the information on this page and its links updated. If you require more updated information about Madison or have questions, please contact us on the Contact page.
Welcome to Madison, where you will Discover the Unexpected! Madison holds a rich history and possesses a progressive spirit that keeps our community moving forward. Thriving schools, world-class outdoor recreational activities, a reputable healthcare system and abundant retail opportunities make Madison the ideal place to call home.
Find out more below or view/print the 2012 Madison Visitor's Guide.
- Find out why our businesses have made Madison their home!
- Municipal Services
- Industrial Employers
- Top Employers
- Labor force demographics for 3-county area of Lake, Miner and Moody.
- Madison schools including: Madison Central School District, St. Thomas Aquinas School and Madison Christian School.
- Higher learning including: Dakota State University, South Dakota State University, Dakota Weslyan University, Southeast Technical Institute, Mitchell Technical Institute, University of South Dakota.
- Electricity and Electrical Rates
- Natural Gas
- Tax Information
- Low Interest Loans
- Bond Financing
- Venture Capital
- Value-Added Subfund
- Rail Service via Burlington Northern & Santa Fe
- Air Service via Madison Municipal Airport
- Experience what life is like in the Madison area!
- View the 2010 Madison Visitor's Guide!
- Chalcraft building
- Heartland Technology Center (business incubator)
- Dakota Vinyl Extrusions
- Southridge building
- Lakeview Industrial Park
- Other available buildings, properties and land in the area!